Welcome!

Follow me as I wade through culinary adventures, physical fundamentals and the whathaveyou's of life in general.
This is the journal of a self-proclaimed fitness foodie.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PC Day 3: Just Ask

We decided to treat ourselves to a meal out.

*Gasp!* You mean there are paleo options at restaurants? You bet! Me and my boyfriend, whom I will now refer to as the Caveman, went out for Korean BBQ! Of course we skipped most the sides and went straight for the meat but we did munch on some broccoli and radish "banchan". Mmmm. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

More restaurants today have diet friendly, and even paleo-friendly options. All you have to do is ask! They would rather keep your business than refuse to give you a substituted serving of vegetables. Even places like Chipotle and Wendy's have healthier options. Paleohacks is a bible for beginners such as myself and gives you tips on how to choose well while eating out.

Until next time, Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment