Welcome!

Follow me as I wade through culinary adventures, physical fundamentals and the whathaveyou's of life in general.
This is the journal of a self-proclaimed fitness foodie.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Big Bang Theory

Firstly, let me give you some background info about yours truly.

I've always had the yo-yo body type, where I would have a really good summer or really good 3-week vacation from school but as soon as finals or the holidays rolled around, it was like exercise who? Diet, huh? Well last summer I lost a good 20 pounds with good old diet and daily (yes, DAILY) exercise. I had never felt more proud about myself and my new habits. Thus, I promised myself to keep the weight off for good. No more yo-yo BS. My boyfriend is the one who got me hooked onto CrossFit and for the first time ever in life, I was not only able to keep the weight off, but I've truly come to know what it means to "live well, be well".

So I'm starting this blog off with a BANG in the name of a 30-Day Paleo Crossfit Challenge! (insert epic trumpet blaring here) I'll be sharing personal and borrowed recipes, tried and true lifehacks and even my own failures, because life isn't perfect and neither am I.

Hope I can count you in for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment